Forgot Or Knot
Custom Landing Pages
Social Media Management
Forgot or Knot is making the world a better place, one gifting experience at a time. This thriving gift-giving startup sends heartwarming gifts and video cards to your door at consumer-friendly prices.
Forgot or Knot came to Digillennial hoping to kickoff Mothers Day with aggressive revenue growth with a full service marketing strategy.
- Reduced cost-per-click for non-branded search campaigns
- Crafted conversion optimized Mothers Day themed landing pages
- Retargeting campaigns based on abandoned checkout page
CUSTOM LANDING PAGES
To fully capitalize on social media and a paid media campaign, Forgot or Knot needed a pair of conversion rate optimized landing pages. These high performing landing pages typically have an average of a 40% increase in conversions. We conducted A/B testing to see what version of a landing page resulted in more clicks, better conversions, and a reduced bounce rate.
With strict CPC and CPA targets, scaling efficiently, in a short time can be a challenge. However, we achieved remarkable results by boosting campaigns using a maximized-clicks-bidding strategy, placing very low bids to decrease the required conversion rate needed to meet CPC and CPA goals. With our help, Forgot or Knot ROAS spiked from 59% to over 380%, while decreasing CPCs by 114% despite scaling spend more than 5x. As for engagement, CTR improved from 0.23% to 1.07%.
On Facebook we launched a retargeting campaign based on users abandoning the checkout page. These were customers who visited one of Forgot or Knot’s landing pages, clicked to make a purchase and then left before making that purchase. People who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
After understanding Forgot or Knots business goals, the need to improve its social media presence was clear. We started by crafting a six-week campaign that increased Mothers Day pre-orders, leads created and email captures, outlined below:
- Week One – posted Mothers Day special information on organic social and sent early-bird email blast
- Week Two – launched custom creative assets sharing real gifting experience and videos included in orders
- Week Three – started posting polling assets asking customers about their best gifting experience
- Week Four – double downed on retargeting ads with messaging of the timeline nearing Mothers Day
- Week Five – presented messaging for last week of Mothers Day orders to qualify for 10% off special.
- Week Six – sent out gifting experiences and shared Mothers Day content
Based on insights, Digillennial built and defined a nurture path to ensure that leads were adequately warmed and educated on Forgot or Knot’s Mothers Day offer. Using attention grabbing subjects, we increased Forgot or Knot’s email open rate by 48%.
INCREASED WEB TRAFFIC
AD SPEND ROI
INCREASED EMAIL OPEN RATE
Ready for better marketing?
Empower, scale and develop your business with true marketing professionals.